Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Real Anglers of Genius

In week two of my weekly blog we examine everyones favorite on the lake, amateur fishermen...I should mention that I myself fall into the amateur fishing classification, however, my wit and cyberspace charm has allowed me to craft a nifty little something, in honor of myself and others alike. I hope you enjoy my little concoction ala Budlight's Real men of Genius.

FishAddix.com presents.... Real Anglers of Genius

Real Anglers of Genius...

Today we salute you, Mr. Weekend Fishing Angler

Mr. Weekend Fishing Angler....

Sporting your recently purchased rod and reel right off of page 37 of BassMasters,

You take to the lake like a true newbie - with your Steve Irwin hat and flack jacket filled with 40-cent fly fishing lures.

Could someone bait his hook.......

You roam the shores, casting your line over every one you come across.

Will someone shoot me please...

Look out everyone, he's brought his wife and kid along too.

We just can't catch a break...

No matter how many times you show little Junior, he still creates a birds nest with every cast.

Can I help you to some free fishing lessons...

So toss in a nice new rod and reel, Senor weekend, because every time you come out, we'll pick up our stuff and avoid you like the plague....

Mr. weekend Fishing Angler....

FishAddix.com, FishAddix LLC, Jackson, NJ

I'm always looking for new topics, so feel free to email or blog post them in.

See you next time,
CHIPTY

No comments:

Post a Comment